- 8:30am – 9:00am: Social Hour and Light Breakfast
- 9:00am – 9:30am: Welcome and Summit Overview
- 9:30am – 10:30am: Keynote Speaker
- 10:30am – 10:45am: Break
- 10:45am – 11:45am: Q&A with Dr. Anna Lembke
- 11:45am – 12:00pm: Closing Remarks
The Keynote Speaker
Dr. Anna Lembke
In 2016, she published “Drug Dealer, MD – How Doctors Were Duped, Patients Got Hooked, and Why It’s So Hard to Stop,” praised by the New York Times as one of the top five books to read to understand the opioid epidemic.
Dr. Lembke appeared in the Netflix documentary “The Social Dilemma,” an unvarnished look at the impact of social media on our lives.
Her latest book, “Dopamine Nation: Finding Balance in the Age of Indulgence” was an instant New York Times and Los Angeles Times bestseller and has been translated into 25 languages. It combines the neuroscience of addiction with the wisdom of recovery to explore the problem of compulsive overconsumption in a dopamine-overloaded world.